Business Administration impacts many areas of modern society. The study of business administration is interdisciplinary and includes coverage of such areas as business management, e-commerce, marketing, accounting, economics, and information technology. The Master’s in Business Administration Degree (M.B.A.) is a 45-credit program (or less, depending on transfer credit etc.), providing students with the key managerial skills necessary for the business environment including essential management skills, marketing, communication, managing individuals and teams, and conducting practical administration affairs. Online MBA courses are also available.
Business Faculty members include those who hold advanced degrees, professional business managers, and seasoned instructors who are ready to share their knowledge and experience ‘with students. Many facets of today’s business environment require knowledge of the advanced managerial and administrative skills taught in this program.
What can I do with this degree?
With an MBA, you will develop advanced and flexible leadership and management skills that you can apply to the world of business including entrepreneurial efforts or careers in, but not limited to:
· Human resources
with titles such as, but not limited to:
· Marketing Manager
· Medical and Health Services Manager
· Management Consultant
· Financial Manager
· Business Operations Manager
What skills will I develop?
· Strategic thinking and analysis
· Communication skills
· Professional pragmatism
· Time management
What unique experiences or opportunities will I have?
· Design and develop a business proposal as a requirement for a capstone course: Final Project or Research and defend a master’s thesis
· Network and develop relationships with experienced and community connected faculty leaders that can serve references or guides for internship and career opportunities
· Engage in professional ministry training that advance and broadens students’ Christian views and biblical knowledge
Chair of M.B.A Program
I encourage everyone to contact me for more information on our M.B.A. program here at Bethesda.
What makes Bethesda a great school is the faculty. One thing that stands out is the amount of encouragement and support from everyone. As a student, professors and faculty really care and want students to succeed. Another thing I like about Bethesda is the atmosphere and culture that is driven through Christianity. Bethesda is a home away from home.