We are glad that you have decided to submit the Online Application for admission to Bethesda University.
Step 1. Carefully review the admissions requirements before you begin the application process.
In order to apply for admission to Bethesda University, you must complete the following steps:
• Complete the online application.
• Submit application fee ($50 for US residents or $100 for international students).
NOTE: The application fee has been waived for all Summer/Fall 2022 applicants.
• Official transcripts (must be mailed/emailed directly from your school to firstname.lastname@example.org)
• The latest school diploma
• Christian testimonial essay (specifically for Religion program students). Personal essay for all other major students.
• Copy of Photo I.D.(e.g. copy of driver's license or passport).
• International students must complete all the application requirements and submit the following documents additionally:
1) Documentation of Financial Support (i.e.bank statements with the account holder’s name and available funds clearly listed). The document or statement must be in English and US dollars.
2) Signed and Notarized Affidavit of support (if the bank statement is not under the student's name).
3) Copy of Passport
4) Copy of visa or I-94 (applicable to transfer students).
5) Copy of current school I-20 (applicable to transfer students)
Step 2. Click one the application below to start your application process.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions office at 714-683-1204 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Step 3. Bethesda University's Admission Committee will notify the applicant once the application review has been completed.
Step 4. New students will attend Student Orientation.
International students are required to submit proof of health insurance every semester.
Step 5. New students can register for their classes on Orientation Day.