We are glad that you have decided to submit the online Application for Admission to Bethesda University.
Step 1. Carefully review the admission requirements before you begin the application process.
In order to apply for admission to Bethesda University using the Online Application, you must complete the following steps:
Submit the Application fee of $50 for US resident students or $100 for International Students.
Official Transcripts (must be sent directly from your previous/current school to the Admissions office by e-mail until the end of 2020.)
Christian Testimonial essay for Religion program students. Personal Essay for all other major students.
Copy of Photo I.D.(e.g., copy of Driver's license or passport).
International students must complete all the application requirements along with the following additional requirements.
1) Documentation of Financial Support
Financial Statement of Personal or Family Support, accompanied by documentation of available funds (such as savings deposits, checking accounts, investment portfolios, or a signed bank letter verifying the ability to pay educational expenses). Documentation may also include proof of any scholarships or fellowships you have received or expect to receive.
2) Signed and Notarized Affidavit of support (If the bank statement is not under student's name)
3) Copy of Passport.
4) Copy of visa or I-94 (Transfer students)
Step 2. Click one the application below to start your application process.
If you have any questions, please contact admission office at 714-683-1212 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Step 3. Bethesda University's Admission committee will make a decision and will send the new applicant.
• Admitted students will receive the letter of Admission from the Admission Committee.
• Non-admitted student will receive the notice of non-admission from the Admission Committee.
Step 4. New student will attend Student Orientation.
• International students are required to submit proof of health insurance on new student orientation day. Please, be advised that international students are required to submit a proof of health insurance every semester.
Step 5. New student can register for the new semester and check on his/her financial aid eligibility stuatus with the financial aid officer.